Hey friends! I’ve had a couple people asking for my Ethical Fashion Recommendations, so I thought I would make a quick round-up post to share with you here.
When I’m not thrifting, I love supporting Fair Trade, Ethical, Sustainable and Eco-Friendly businesses! Here is an ever-growing list of some of my favorite & trusted clothing stores to shop at online, or are on my wish list:
- Trades of Hope– Of course, I have to mention my favorite Fair Trade accessories brand! Every piece is made by survivors of poverty & trafficking in 15 countries. I’m a partner with this brand, and I LOVE to pair their pieces with my mostly-thrifted wardrobe!
- Francis + Benedict– African Wax print skirts, dresses, & more made in Togo, West Africa! Empowering sewists in one of the poorest countries in Africa!
- Elegantees- They have clothing in every category for everyone, made in India in Nepal, fighting sex trafficking.
- Darn Good– Upcycled Sari Wrap Skirts made in India! They also have dresses, kimonos, & more.
- Quince- Lots of natural fibers like linen & cashmere, very reasonable prices! Send me your email and I can get you $20 of your order.
- Tamga Designs– Lots of Bohemian/Tropical prints & options! A little pricier, but they have great sales!
- Ten Thousand Villages- Love their flowy Kimonos & Kaftans! They also have great socks & winter wear options.
- Papillon Marketplace- Some great T-shirt options! Made in Haiti.
- I had to throw another Trades of Hope plug in here again! We have lots of great bags, straps, scarves, accessories, & even home decor!
Let me know if this list was helpful, and if you shop any of these brands, let me know!