Build Your Dream Team
While you are still in learning mode, the idea of adding someone to your team may sound daunting. However, sponsoring (the Trades of Hope word for adding team members) is the very best way to grow your reach, impact, and business from the very beginning. It’s not mandatory by any means, but it does put you on a path to be a future Leader which comes with a pay increase! In the meantime, you will be your new team member’s sponsor and your sponsor will continue to help with training and support, while you cheer on and learn alongside your new team member.
Before you skip the post in your Facebook parties about asking questions about the business or shy away from mentioning it in your home party, take a few minutes to think about the impact YOU can create on another family by sharing the business opportunity. Whether they are looking for some additional income (really, who isn’t?!) or if a mom is looking for a hobby to make her own, just by simply asking a question like “Have you ever thought about doing something like this?” can invite a conversation about joining.
Watch this quick video to learn:
- Why growing your team early & often will accelerate your business and income
- How to approach sponsoring confidently even if you’re just starting out
- Tips and tools to lean on as you’re learning how to grow your team (leaders’ stories, Discover Hope opportunity events, live videos on the Trades of Hope social media, opportunity packet)
- What to say so you don’t weird out your friends!
Tawny’s Bonus Tip: Having a recruiting conversation takes some practice. So, practice… over and over and over!
Your To-Do List:
- Make a list of WHO you would like on your team
- Reach out to 5 people on your list and ask them if they would like more info
- Comment below with what your sponsor said to you that made you want to join