Facebook Parties 101
You’ve likely already learned that Trades of Hope loves us some Facebook. We party on Facebook. We have groups on Facebook. We meet customers on Facebook. We make friends on Facebook. Whether you’re a Facebook junkie or new to the Facebook scene, you’re going to learn MORE about Facebook in the next few weeks as you launch your business.
Facebook and I have a love-hate relationship. It’s a total time-suck which drives me nuts. I’ve actually turned off the newsfeed when I’m on my desktop working so I’m not easily distracted. However, I love Facebook because I’m able to connect with friends, family, customers, and hostesses ALL over the country. I love Facebook because it’s a fantastic platform (that everyone already uses) for me to get fair trade products in the hands of women everywhere, and it doesn’t even require them to leave the house to shop. It’s a fantastic tool to run your business.
Hostess Coaching Resources:
Watch this short video to learn:
- How to set up your first Facebook party
- What and when to post
- How to find graphics and videos
- Tips to maximize attendance and engagement
Storybytes Post I mentioned: https://www.facebook.com/groups/163067303712484/permalink/3245556162130234
Your To-Do List:
- Watch this 8-minute video on setting up your first facebook party
- Set up your first event on facebook! Invite your Sponsor or Team Leader to check it out before adding guests that said they would like an invite.
- Create a “script” to use during your party. Here’s a helpful place: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MOCKTOHPOPPINPARTY
- Comment below with what product or artisan story you want to make sure to highlight during your party.