I launched, Now What?
Congratulations! You did it! You survived your first party as an Trades of Hope Partner! How exciting! It’s a bit of an adrenaline rush, isn’t it? So, now what? Here are a few important to-do’s now that you crushed it:
- First off, your orders will ship directly to your customers from the warehouse in Florida. Depending on the time of the year, orders may ship the next day or take a few weeks. Hang tight. They’re worth the wait. I always recommend posting the tracking number for your customers once their items ship.
- Next up, today is a day for FOLLOW UP. It’s so incredibly important to check in with your customers and hostess. Ask them if they need any recommendations. Post a friendly reminder to get orders in and tag those that haven’t ordered yet.
- Your next mission is to get a few parties booked. Did this happen during your launch party? If so, yay! You’re well on your way! To reach the final Purpose Path milestone, you need $1000 in sales which is just a few good parties strung together. Make a plan to get 2 more parties on your calendar this month. You can do this. No problem!
- Schedule your “back-up” facebook party to re-invite your guests that couldn’t make it or reach out to another circle of friends and invite them to attend.
Watch this short video to learn:
- Tawny’s proven strategies for following up with customers to boost your party sales
- Incentives to get future parties booked on your calendar
Tawny’s Bonus Tip: Offer a prize (like Free Shipping on your Hostess Order) for booking a party in lieu of mailing a gift to your prize winners. 75% of the time, you’ll get a party on your calendar!
Your To-Do List:
- Watch this 8-minute video on what to do the day after your launch party.
- Comment below with what went well at your launch party.
- Follow up with guests that haven’t ordered yet. Thank guests that have ordered.
- Book 2 more parties in the next 2 weeks.
Leave a Comment